High-Value Home Consultant Program
- Content. The High-Value Home Consultant Program services are intended for foundational educational purposes only. Our curriculum is only one tool for your use; it is not an exhaustive statement of everything you need to do to provide service to your clients.
- Your Responsibilities. You accept full responsibility for your use of our services. You are responsible for fully reading and completing all elements of the curriculum, including screen wording, narration, interactions, knowledge checkpoints, job aids, and final assessment. We will give you a certificate of completion after you have completed all required curriculum elements. But this certificate signifies only that you have completed the curriculum’s elements. It is not a certification or warranty of competency, skill, or job performance.
- Disclaimer. Although we have taken reasonable steps to provide accurate information, we make no representation or warranty as to the subject matter or accuracy of our services, including information in the curriculum and its suitability for any purpose. Our services are provided “as is”. We also take no responsibility for the content to which we refer or provide links.
- Copyright. We retain the copyright on all material on our website and in our curriculum. Without our prior written consent, you may not use or reproduce anything on our website or anything in our curriculum for any purpose beyond your personal education.
- Limitation of Liability. Our liability to you for anything in connection with our services is limited to the amount of the fee we received from you. We are not liability for any damages in excess of that amount, whether those damages may be direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, or otherwise.
- Indemnity. You will indemnify us for all losses, including reasonable attorney fees, we suffer as a result of your use of our services. This indemnity applies to direct claims we may have against you for your violation of our terms and to losses we may suffer from third-party claims for which you are responsible.
- General. These terms are effective to the maximum extent permitted by law. The invalidity or unenforceability of one term does not affect the enforceability of any other term. Michigan law governs these terms. Any action arising between you and us relating to these terms or our curriculum may be held only in Mercer County, New Jersey. You submit to personal jurisdiction in that court and you waive all rights to a trial by jury.